- Meeting visitors of the office.
- Supplying office staff with everything necessary for their work (stationery, household goods, furniture).
- Monitoring the state of office equipment, expenses on office needs.
- Distribution of incoming/outgoing correspondence.
- Booking tickets and hotels.
- Payment for office bills (rent, internet, communications, etc.).
- Other management assignments.
- Experience in administrative activities.
- Skills in using MS Office.
- Analytic mind.
- Ability to work with big data.
- English proficiency at Intermediate level.
If you are sociable, stress-resistant, want to use your English in your work, build a career in an international IT company and are looking for a long-term employer, we are waiting for your feedback!
- Work in an international company.
- Comfortable working conditions.
- A young, talented team.
- Educational programs.
- Professional certification.
- Local and international business trips.