Product Manager - Printing Equipment
- Management of the entrusted product group, development of own product line (printing equipment / supplies).
- Provision and participation in the products promotion: development of events for the goods promotion, close collaboration with sales and marketing managers.
- Interaction with key customers, participation in the development of project and channel sales.
- Procurement plans coordination and solving all emerging issues with the vendor & procurement processes.
- Pricing, control of price competitiveness.
- Providing the required indicators of your own direction.
- Assortment management: creating an effective product matrix, optimizing inventory, sales analysis.
- Consulting on products.
- Marketing events.
- Age: 25-40
- Education: Higher education
- Knowledge of languages: Russian, English – upper-intermediate or higher
- Successful experience in working as a product manager, brand manager in the field of information technologies from 3 years (printing equipment).
- Knowledge of the marketing basics and product promotion
- Knowledge of the IT market, contacts with leading suppliers (vendors)
- Basic knowledge of business processes
- Analytical mind;
- Interpersonal skills. Ability to convince;
- Organization skills;
- Skill to work in team.
- Attractive bonus program;
- Work in a dynamic successful company (office in the city center - r.p Aybek metro);
- Opportunity for using modern technologies;
- A young, talented team;
- Study abroad;
- Business trips to near and far countries;
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Working hours from 09:00 to 18:00, 5 days a week, 2 days off.