B2B Sales Manager
- Development of sales in the B2B sector.
- Building long-term relationships with partners.
- Project management from identifying needs to supplying equipment
- Age: 25-35;
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required;
- Knowledge of languages: Russian, English — fluent;
- Work experience: 3 years of full-time experience as a Sales Manager.
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale purchasing contracts;
- Experience in positioning and selling innovative solutions to new customers and market segments;
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment;
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business;
- Ability to travel for internal business presentations and customer meetings.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Skill to work in a team.
- Attractive bonus program;
- Work in a dynamic successful company (our office is in the city centre);
- Opportunity for using modern technologies;
- A young, talented team;
- Educational programs;
- Business trips to near and far countries;
- Official employment under the Labor Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan after passing the probationary period (3 months);
- Working hours from 09:00 to 18:00, working week – 5 days.