- Development of sales in the B2B sector.
- Building long-term relationships with partners.
- Managing projects from identifying needs to supplying equipment.
- Equivalent work experience required: 3 years of full-time experience as a Sales Manager.
- Experience in IT sales or in distribution sales is preferable.
- Knowledge of languages: English - Upper Intermediate level.
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale purchasing contracts.
- Experience in positioning and selling innovative solutions to new customers and market segments.
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment.
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business.
- Ability to travel for internal business presentations and customer meetings.
- Result oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to details.
- Teamwork skill.
- Attractive bonus program.
- Work in a dynamic successful company.
- Comfortable working conditions.
- A young, talented team.
- Educational programs.
- Professional certification.
- Local and international business trips.