- Equipment selection according to customer requirements.
- Drawing up specifications, technical consultations for clients.
- Installation, launch of servers, storage systems and other equipment.
- Verification and formation of specifications.
- Interaction with vendors at the pre-sale stage, negotiating with representatives of vendors to obtain more favorable terms of supply.
- Analysis of technical requirements, problem areas of the customer. Develops and proposes optimal solutions in accordance with the analysis.
- Technical education;
- System administration experience is required;
- Basic networking knowledge: OSI, TCP/IP, switch configuration, etc.
- Deep understanding of IT equipment architecture;
- Experience with servers, storage systems and network equipment is preferred;
- Technical mindset.
- Stress resistance.
- Teamwork skill.
- Attractive bonus program.
- Work in a dynamic successful company.
- Comfortable working conditions.
- A young, talented team.
- Educational programs.
- Professional certification.
- Local and international business trips.